We take pride in the fact that we’ve been able to foster an amazing company culture. We’re strong believers that your team is your most valuable asset, so we do our best to live up to that standard. When it comes to perks and benefits, Quantz Law provides everything you need to sustain a healthy work-life balance.
EXPERIENCED LAWYER WANTED FOR COST-SHARING ARRANGEMENT IN WEST EDMONTON LAW FIRM
Perhaps you have been trying to attain steep billing hour quotas, working late into the evening and on weekends. Maybe you have been trying to make a go of it in a solo practice and desire the collegiality and support of a small but dynamic firm. Maybe you would like to have more control over your work load and your pay cheque by contributing to expenses and then taking home the rest.
We are looking for an associate lawyer to grow our West Edmonton Firm in a cost-sharing arrangement. Specifically, we are seeking a lawyer who is motivated to grow an innovative business, to be a team player, and to deliver exceptional client services.
Our priority list is as follows:
- Has 3+ years of experience at the Alberta Bar;
- Has experience in corporate/commercial law and/or litigation;
- Is interested in a cost-sharing arrangement;
- Is committed and comfortable with operating a “paperless” office;
- Wants to contribute to rural Alberta by sharing the workload of our branch office in Athabasca;
- Has an existing client base;
- Understands how to run a successful business;
- Is interested in a long-term commitment, with a view to partnership;
- Participates regularly in continuing educational opportunities; and
- Gives back to the community.
Quantz Law is a general practice firm in West Edmonton and Athabasca, with lawyers practicing in the areas of Wills & Estates, Family, Corporate Commercial, Real Estate, Personal Injury and Litigation. Our three lawyers have 2, 7 and 45 years of experience. Currently, we have moved from St. Albert, Alberta, into a brand new building at our new location on the West End of Edmonton. Please check us out on our website: www.quantzlaw.com.
If this opportunity appeals to you, you can direct your replies to firstname.lastname@example.org, or submit a CV to us at 16504-118th Ave., Edmonton, Alberta T5V 1C8. All replies will be held in strict confidence, but only those we decide to interview will be notified.
Quantz Law believes in the importance of a balanced lifestyle. We recognize that the ability to maintain a vital family, social, and recreational life is critical to long-term success in your career.
We are committed to continuous learning. Quantz Law provides a challenging work place, meaningful work and opportunities for training, education and development.
You and your family will be fully covered with our health benefits package; vision, dental, massage and more.